Alarm monitoring - the final layer of protection
While well designed commercial security systems provide the majority of protection you need, in some cases CCTV monitoring is an added layer of protection, that gives you peace of mind even when you’re not on site.
We work with a professionally trained alarm monitoring team to provide both a telephone answering service, building access control solutions, as well as in-person callout to site, where needed, for businesses and residential spaces.
Working with clients on a case by case basis we integrate our CCTV monitoring service into the security setup you use, developing a response that fits within your protocols.
Here are some of the services we provide as part of our CCTV monitoring:
- 24 Hour – 7 Day Service
- GPRS dual path Monitoring
- IP monitoring
- Computerised Alarm Monitoring Centre
- Print outs of all status changes
- User identification recorded
- Verification of after hours entries
- Voice recording of all incoming and outgoing calls
- Full reporting of partitioned systems by area & user ID
- Back-up receiver on site and running parallel
- Uninterrupted power supply to receivers
- Daily communications self test
- Web query (View account & history log)
Talk to us about a free appraisal to include CCTV monitoring as part of your security package.